Re: corrupted "sarge-i386-1.jigdo" file ???

Hi!

I've exactly the same problem as Benjamin, using jigdo-lite with WinXP. I tried to download "sarge-i386-1.jigdo" two weeks ago and it told me about a missing file. So I tried it again this week with the newly created .jigdo file - with the same result. By the way it's the same file (serial-modules-2.4.22-1-386-di_0.9_i386.udeb) jigdo complains about.

Stefan

Benjamin CALVOT wrote:
Hi again,

I've used the jigdo file provided on the Debian web site:
http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/jigdo-area/i386/sarge-i386-1.jigdo

I tried with different servers (2 in Sweden, 1 in Norway, 1 in France, etc.) and get always the same result. He's trying an alternative server indeed, but it returns a 404 error as well. So I send you the output I got in the DOS command window.

I'm using the following version of jigdo on Windows XP (yes, I'm downloading it at the office...):
   jigdo-win-0.7.0a

Hope it will help you!
Benjamin