Re: corrupted "sarge-i386-1.jigdo" file ???

Hi!

> I've used the jigdo file provided on the Debian web site:
> http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/jigdo-area/i386/sarge-i386-1.jigdo
> Further information about `sarge-i386-1.iso':
> Generated on Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:08:51 -0700

I believe that the problem you have is that this images are old, and the
backup server only holds the files for the current images, not old ones, you
can however complete your image if you download the files you are missing
from snapshot.debian.net, for example, the url for the one I see in the log
that you are missing is:

http://snapshot.debian.net/archive/2003/10/31/debian/pool/main/l/linux-kernel-di/serial-modules-2.4.22-1-386-di_0.9_i386.udeb

Hope that helps.

Regards...