Re: Unofficial woody i386 DVD .jigdo - please test

On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 09:07, John Holroyd wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 16:20, Richard Atterer wrote:
>

> > The image is completely untested because I have neither the bandwidth to
> > download it nor a DVD writer. If *you* (yes, you there! ;-) would like to
> > see weekly woody DVD snapshots, please help me by trying it out and
> > reporting back whether it works or not.

Jigdo created the iso from my loop mounted cd isos, leaving 17 files to
be downloaded. The overall process took about 40 minutes on my P2 233
burnerbox.

Burned it to a Bulkpaq g3r2 4.7GB DVD-R with cdrecord-dvdhack 1.11a36
SAO taking some 50 minutes on my Pioneer DVR-105

Disk mounts fine and looks good.
Booted on my sandbox machine without any problems.

I'll try a few installation strategies over the weekend and get back to
you.
If you have any suggestions as to what I should try let me know.

Regards,

John H.

--
John Holroyd