Re: dvd-isos (was: jigdo files for sid-dvd)

On Wed, 28 May 2003, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:

> On Wed, 28 May 2003, Attila Nagy wrote:
>
> [snip]
> > Maybe you are running a Linux kernel which is unable to handle bigger
> > than 2/4 GB files...
>
> Heh, good place to put in a reminder to the kfki.hu guys that perhaps
> there is such an issue there too.
>
> ftp: get: Access failed: 550 Can't open sarge-i386-1.iso: File too large

Yes, ftpd lacked the largefile support. The daemon is recompiled and
restarted, now it servers large files well.

> http: 403 Forbidden

That's strange: I have just downloaded sarge-i386-1.iso without any
problem. (Galeon does not display numbers properly, but the donwloaded
file is OK.)

> rsync: write failed

rsync upgraded, now it seems to work fine.

Thank you the notification.

Best regards,
Jozsef
--