Re: New stuff on building the cd images (bugreport for alpha and sparc)

On Sat, May 10, 2003 at 06:07:10PM +0200, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
> > THe only thing missing is that sarge contains nothing for main/disks-*
> > on any architectures. Where do you expect it to get it's boot stuff
> > from? Sounds like you may need to ask the debian archive admins to copy
> > disks-* from woody to sarge from atleast some select architectures.
>
> I was just executing the script you commited on debian-cd for making sarge
> cds bootable, so I was asking myself why you were trying to get stuff from
> disks-sparc, shouldn't this be debian-installer based? Maybe you mean that
> debian-installer stuff must be on main/disks-$ARCH :-???

So debian-installer will be a requirement during the testing cycle?
Makes creating CD's almost pointless if there's no bootable images
available on them.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/