jigdo-easy question

Title: jigdo-easy question

I'm trying to use jigdo-easy to download the Debian CD images under Windows 2000. I have to get through a company firewall with authentication. Is this supported in jigdo-easy? If so, how do I specify the proxy server name, port and authentication data?

Richard Schaefer

Manager, Production Support

Corporate Administration Services Division

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.