Re: Basic Sarge CDs available for testing

Sorry for taking so long to reply...

> Great! What should I put on the web pages - are the images (going to
> be) regenerated automatically every week?

As you will have read on my last announce (Subject: Basic Sarge CDs
periodically built), they'll be built weekly, yes, in fact this night the
first fully autogeneration will be done, and now we have the i386 CDs
booting, the installation fails, however.

The thing is that if you announce this on the web or in any other place, you
should make very clear that images are only usefull for upgrading to Sarge
or testing and debuging the new installation system on i386, which doesn't
work at all, all other arches won't even boot.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net