Re: Debian CDs for woody release

On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 19:16, Anthony Towns wrote:

> Joey's been the main task hacker, afaik.

Hi Joey,

The suggestion from Mantas is here:

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2002/debian-cd-200206/msg00098.html

The addition of the packages to task-desktop seems harmless to me, so we
might as well IMO, unless you know a reason why this will break things.

On the hardware detection front, I'm afraid I've never installed any of
those packages --- do they do their work in the postinst?  If so, would
having them in a hardware-detection-task do the trick?

I've not used aptitude either.

Cheers, Phil.
--
Say no to software patents!  http://petition.eurolinux.org/