Re: Unofficial woody MiniCD images updated

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 02:28:27AM -0500, Chris Lawrence wrote:
> (As it is, the entry in the Release file won't be there the way
> debian-cd works unless the uncompressed file is generated by
> apt-ftparchive, so I'd have to remove it after building the Release
> file.  But then the Release file would be technically incorrect,
> because it would reference a missing file.  Catch-22.)

Referencing a missing file (if it's the uncompressed version of some
existing compressed files) is meant to work, and supported. Dunno if
it's been tested enough to want to do it with official CDs, and it's
been a while since I looked at that bit of code, though.

Cheers,
aj

     ``BAM! Science triumphs again!''
                    -- http://www.angryflower.com/vegeta.gif