isolinux failure [help, how to debug?]

Hi,

I tried using an unofficial woody CD from fsn.hu, but I cannot boot the
isolinux CD. I can boot, e.g. CD2 fine. Trying CD1 I get:

 ISOLINUX 1.66 2002-01-01 isolinux: Disk error 00, drive F0
 Boot failed: press a key to retry...

I saw an earlier message on here which implied you can build ISOLINUX with
more debugging information. How do I do that? rebuild the syslinux package?
I have checked out the debian-cd module from CVS and have a local mirror, so
I should be able to build a test CD.

My hardware is a SCSI (this is probably why it's screwy) DVD-ROM. It boots
other bootable CDs fine (e.g. woody CD2, windows).

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      http://www.arise.demon.co.uk/         araqnid@innocent.com
Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer                               araqnid@debian.org