Re: Documentation provided in the Woody CDs (should be fixed)

On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 04:31:57AM +0200, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 01:27:20PM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote:
> > > I assume only the languages that were ready when bf 3.0.22 was tagged
> > > are there. Most of the translations catched up post-.22.
> > What about a translation-only new version ?
>
> Would be nice, but I wouldn't count on it...

	IIRC one of the main possibilities of having uploads directly made
to "frozen" was documentation. In any case, since the translations are
placed in the ftp archive using "byhand" ftpmasters could also take a
translation's (documentation only, not disk images) build tar.gz and dump
it directly (w/o a package upgrade).
	Could anyone in the boot-floppies team take care of this issue?
(ie. should I forward this mail?)

	Regards

	Javi