Re: Announcing jigdo-easy 2.1 - please test

On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 12:53:02AM +0200, J.A. Bezemer wrote:

> Since the official woody images will be available primarily (at least the
> first days/weeks) in jigdo format, we should make sure that the download tools
> are working properly. I'm quite confident that jigdo-easy/jigdo-port will do a
> fine job, but I'd still appreciate it if people (yes, that means you) could
> give it a try on as many systems as possible (which includes all available
> variants of M$Win). Please report your experiences to the debian-cd list, or
> to me privately.

Ok, so I have some points:
-something very annoying, at the moment I try to get a woody image with
the template from ftp.fsn.hu. ftp.fsn.hu is very slow at the moment, i
was asked from some future debian user ;) if it is possible to stop the
download to proceed later, i tried is several times, then it got curious,
it worked a few times, but then it would like to download the template
again and another minute later the not. (yes, really)
(and i had the same effect with jigdo-lite, i copied the template from
the jigdo-easy directory)
-so it would be really really nice it there would be a MD5 sum for the
template

But I have to say jigdo-easy is great, so it will be very easy for a
lot of people to get iso images.

Regards,
Christian Leber

--
  "Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
   nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est."       (Aurelius Augustinus)