jigdo for woody/sid ?

Dear list,

My attention has been attracted by the presence of a jogdo/ directory in some of the woody and sid CD image mirrors. I downloaded jigdo-lite (and jigdo-file and the pre-alpha jigdo, btw), grabbed these files and tried to get a CD image trough jigdo ...

... and failed. It sems that some information in these files might be incorrect.

To be more precise, I try to get the 8th Woody CD (picked because it's a "small" image). It loops trying to download ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/debian-non-US/dists/potato/non-US/non-free/binary-i386/rsaref2_19940415-2.deb. All I know is that there is some eroor in the answer of the FTP server. ("ERREUR dans la réponse du serveur, fermeture de connexion de contrôle." in (broken) french locale, wich is roughly "ERROR in server answer, closing control connection").

The most probable explanation is that the .jigdo file is inconsistent with the current archive state, but it might also be an error in jigdo.

Any ideas on how to make this work ? Or should I drop the idea and try to use rsync ?

Sincerely,
                               Emmanuel Charpentier

PS : please CC me (charpent@bacbuc.dyndns.org), 'cause I do not subscribe to debian-cd.