Re: Problems compiling jigdo 0.6.1 on Mandrake Cooker

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 08:16:46PM +0100, Alexander Skwar wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm trying to compile jigdo 0.6.1 on Mandrake Cooker, and got some
> problems.

1) This is a Debian GNU/Linux mailing list. A completely different
   distribution of Linux than Mandrake.

2) This being a Debian mailing list (and the Debian CD distribution/info
   mailing list at that), it has nothing to do with jigdo. I suggest you
   look in to the docs of jigdo to find out the appropriate mailing list
   for it.

Ben

/                   Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux                  \