Re: Redesign of cdimage website

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 01:47:28AM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> I really like the content, but I'ld rather see it having the same
> look as the rest of the debian.org sites so we have a consistent
> look & feel everywhere.

I realize a consistent look & feel is a great thing to have. In fact,
I started off using the regular Debian design. However, the graphical
design of www.d.o is just so old-fashioned... :-/

Maybe as a compromise, I could

 - move the Debian logo to the top left, the CD icon to the top right
 - use a navigation bar with round ends like the main site

That way, the design is more similar. The fact that it's not identical
is a small problem, but after all it *is* a different site, and other
debian.org websites don't really follow the normal layout, either.

On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 10:36:44PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> One exclimation point will do.

If you insist. :)

> Also, on the netinst page, s/At one point/At some point/

OK.

Cheers,

  Richard

--