Updated popularity-contest file

Hello,

I just closed a bug requesting libncurses5-dev to go on CD1 (you saw it).
The right fix for this bug was imho to update the popularity contest file.
I just did it. (libncurses5-dev is listed 209th in the file so it may well
go on the first CD)

Feel free to use the new popularity contest file when building CD set
(even potato one I guess).

FYI, I downloaded the file from :
http://people.debian.org/~apenwarr/popcon/all-popcon-results.txt.gz

And used that to generate the final list :
$ zcat all-popcon-results.txt.gz | (while read a b c d e; do echo "$b $a"; done) | sort -n -r | grep -v "^0" | (while read a b; do echo $b; done) >popularity.txt

Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com