cd label

I worked up a cd label for the 2.2rev2 discs and put it on the web at:

http://odin.himinbi.org/covers/index.html

I think they look kinda nice. This is the first time I have ever really
made a graphic and certainly the first time I have ever told anyone else
about what I have done. =) I recognized as I was reading the FAQ looking
for the address to mail this announcement to that I didn't quite follow
the standard naming procedure (these are missing the GNU/Linux) and if you
want me to add them then I will. (I notice this is a listserv and I am
talking to about 600 people according to the usage statistics, so I use
the "you" loosely.) =)

Will Holcomb