Re: [Q] Strange problem with a hand-made task

	I've some new informations about my task probleme:

the task-package that works fine depends on "ssmtp" which conflicts
with mail-transport-agent, provides mail-transport-agent *and replaces
mail-transport-agent and exim"

The tasks that doesn't work depends on sendmail which conflicts and
provides the same as ssmtp, but replaces nothing.

	Could it be the source of my problem? Is there a workaround?