Re: cd image for other hardware - where?

On Wed 08 Nov, Peter Köllner wrote:
> hi!
>
> i would need debian2.2 for sun 64bit ultra and arm machines. unfortunately,
> there seem to be no cd vendors offering those, and a download is out of the
> question right now. could someone point me to a source where i could get
> the matching binary distributions? thanks.

We can supply 2.2r0 binary arm (and source) distributions. Check the web
pages below for on-line ordering info. It may need some fettling to get it
installed on your ARM box, depending what you have. Only Netwinders are
properly supported by the install proceedure at the moment.

Wookey
--
Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK  Tel (00 44) 1223 811679