RE: powerpc cd images

> Wait wait wait. Two or three things. dmesg is in, Nick? In the current
> potato version? I'd like to have that in the CDs (nice to have, but not
> _needed_).

Dmesg is in debian-cd for potato, using wget to grab the files. I'll change
that and copy the files from the disks-m68k/current when they appear.

> Can we do the symlink magic to same some space then, Nick?
> _After_ that has been installed, not now.

Well, it's just a matter of copying the woody/boot-m68k file to the potato
directory. It can be done easily, but as I said before while the script
appears to put files in the correct places I have no way to build and test
the CD images fully, so it may be risky without another test cycle.

Nick

Nick Holgate <holgate@debian.org>
GPG key from public servers : Key ID FD9C18AF
Fingerprint = 9DCA EDEA D5C5 57DA 23F3  1A2B 2273 5645 FD9C 18AF