Re: Test Cycle 2 Images available from 129.13.126.5::

"Christian T. Steigies" <cts@debian.org> writes:

> On Tue, Jun 13, 2000 at 01:21:04PM +0100, Nick Holgate wrote:
>
> > The other arches copy the files so I just followed their example. However
> > IIRC a PC running an M$ O/S is not able to understand symlinks which would
> > make it difficult to for VME users to find the files to make floppy disk
> > images on their M$ PC's.
> Oh dear. Ok, lets waste them MB.

We could handle this by putting the files in the install directory and
the symlinks in the disks-* directory buried in the directory tree.

This could be done by moving the things that need to be in install
(rather than copying them) and installing symlinks at that time.

Cheers, Phil.