RE: powerpc cd images

> yesterday, Nick checked in a few things, I think. Not sure if dmesg is
> allready there, it might be the best to add it to the m68k-specials in the
> boot-floppies.

I checked in a change to debian-cd this afternoon that wget, as was
suggested, to retrieve dmesg files when the CD images are created. I'll
remove this and pull the files from the disks-m68k/current if they are added
to boot-floppies. However that will mean a change in the boot-floppies
release.sh to add them to the source/m68k-support.tar.gz and the upload
tarballs.

Nick

Nick Holgate <holgate@debian.org>
GPG key from public servers : Key ID FD9C18AF
Fingerprint = 9DCA EDEA D5C5 57DA 23F3  1A2B 2273 5645 FD9C 18AF