Test cycle #2 images (was: Updated non-free patch)

On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 12:12:16AM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:
> Reading this, it seems that I would have been jumping the gun anyway,
> so my laziness pays off yet again <grin>.

Laziness, impatience, and hubris were the three main virtues, right?

> I should have chance to do something about this tomorrow morning for a
> little while (probably only long enough to start a run resulting in
> broken images ;-), and then be able to do a proper job in the evening,
> so if people want to give me some hints about whether to grab the
> latest debian-cd from CVS, or elsewhere, and which boot-floppies I
> should wait for before I start the build, I'd appreciate it.

I don't know about the rest, but you will need the 2.2.15 boot-floppies,
plus possibly some related packages.  I hope to get them all in today but
I'm still waiting for ARM and m68k.  Can you make CD's per architecture
or do you have to do them all at once?

Note that it will probably take till after midnight before the things
I put in today will be on all the mirrors.

> It would be nice if we could make the test-cycle-2 set be of the
> overlapping US/non-US CD#1 variety if possible, but it depends how
> urgently people want to get their hands on CD images, and I suppose it
> also depends on how many more test cycles we're expecting.

The debian-testing group is waiting anxiously for images to test, from
what I've heard.

It's possible that this test cycle will be the last.  In any case there
should be no more than one test cycle after this one.

Richard Braakman