Re: Updated non-free patch

On Tue, 6 Jun 2000, Ben Collins wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 06, 2000 at 12:27:50PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> >
> > I'd prefer doing it myself since I may want to change some things. I'm a
> > litlle concerned by changing this that late because if we change debian-cd
> > that much we'll no longer be able to produce the same CD set that has been
> > produced for test-cycle 1 & 2 (has they been already generated BTW ?)...
>
> I don't think 2.2.15 boot-floppies are in yet, so CD's are probably
> waiting for them. Is that true?

True. From what I've heard some ARCHes are arriving in Incoming at this
moment.

However, we should not be building test-cycle-2 images on our own, but instead
wait for the word from the Release Manager (Richard Braakman). So essentially
that's the only thing we're really waiting for.

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer