Re: Yacs-0.1 is here

On Mon, 12 Jul 1999, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> Actually it's only filled with required / base / standard pacakge. I'm
> checking for section base explicitely. Are there any packages that are in
> base and that are not >= standard ??

Yes. At least dpkg-mountable, dpkg-multicd, isapnptools and pcmcia-cs
are of extra priority. Also, ppp, pppconfig, elvis-tiny and four
kernel-image-* packages are of optional priority.

There are also some base packages which are not in the base directory yet.
[ gettext is an example, maybe not the best one because it is
now splitted in potato ].

Thanks.

--
 "d9a5255d9d1b4a1dfc866189cee20bef" (a truly random sig)