Re: WARNING -- now moving CVS area from master

Adam Di Carlo writes:

>Steve> I'll get back to you in a bit. Slink_cd 1.13 should go out
>Steve> early next week, mainly simple bug-fixes. I'm going to be very
>Steve> busy and probably away from mail quite a bit in the next month,
>Steve> then I'll be making a start on potato_cd.
>
>Let me know if you wish any help in importing the sources into CVS,
>branching for slink (if you're going to bother), setting up access for
>users who are not Debian developers, or what have you.

Hmmm. I'm having trouble getting into CVS. I'm on master using

CVSROOT=:ext:93sam@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot

and I can't connect. I'm used to using cvs at work, but not with the
latest versions. I get

master:~$ cvs checkout debian-boot
cvs.debian.org: Connection refused
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

and then if I try to cvs login, I get

master:~$ cvs login
cvs login: can only use pserver method with `login' command
cvs [login aborted]: CVSROOT: :ext:93sam@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot

What am I missing?

--
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK.         stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
"It's actually quite entertaining to watch ag129 prop his foot up on