Re: WARNING -- now moving CVS area from master

Steve> I'll get back to you in a bit. Slink_cd 1.13 should go out
Steve> early next week, mainly simple bug-fixes. I'm going to be very
Steve> busy and probably away from mail quite a bit in the next month,
Steve> then I'll be making a start on potato_cd.

Let me know if you wish any help in importing the sources into CVS,
branching for slink (if you're going to bother), setting up access for
users who are not Debian developers, or what have you.