Re: WARNING -- now moving CVS area from master

Adam Di Carlo writes:

>sb> On Wednesday 24 March 1999, at 22 h 5, the keyboard of Adam Di
>sb> Carlo <aph@debian.org> wrote:
>
>>> The new area is :ext:<user>@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/boot-floppies.
>
>sb> No, it's :ext:<user>@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot to comply
>sb> with CVS naming on cvs.debian.org (which is used by non-Debian
>sb> projects).
>
>Exactly correct!
>
>Actually, I was the one who requested that name, however.  I hope that
>we can use it as a CVS area for other aspects of booting, such as CD
>creation scripts.  What do you say, guys?  What's our short and
>long-term plan for the maintanance of slink-cd ?

I'll get back to you in a bit. Slink_cd 1.13 should go out early next
week, mainly simple bug-fixes. I'm going to be very busy and probably away
from mail quite a bit in the next month, then I'll be making a start on
potato_cd.

--
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK.         stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
Use Debian GNU/Linux - upgrade your Windoze box today!  http://www.debian.org/