Re: 2.1 CD's for the linuxworld expo

> Unless there are any major changes for i386 before the weekend, the
> current beta CDs will effectively be the official ones, anyway. Phil, did
> you get around to making single_disk versions of CD 1?

I tried it yesterday, and it failed with errors about not having the files
slink[244].volid, in md5list.

Could you tell me the options you'd give for a single_disk run, just in case I
missed the right combo. on the several attempts I made.

The second bit of bad news is that /home on open.hands.com filled last night
and the mirror run failed --- I'm just re-running it but obviously cannot
generate CDs until its up to date.

Cheers, Phil.