RE: slink_cd 0.96 - 97

RE slink1/slink2 main packages division.

Having successfuly butchered mklist, prepared a new slink2.optional (to be
renamed) and prepared a slink1 CD I have found that it works.

I have had easy installations of the Dialup, Work-sci and Devel-comp
preselected systems from this disc only.

This means that vendors like myself can offer a single trial CD and that
this will still be possible for the next year or so.

I now plan to,

1. tidy up my version of mkfile

2. prepare a second *.optional list to be used in conjunction with
slink2.optional to bring slink1 up from 364 meg to about 550 meg.

With luck I should have this done tonight, if not, then tomorrow.  If
anyone is interested, let me know.

Phil.

Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Abbotsford, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
For Debian GNU/Linux CDs see http://crash.ihug.co.nz/~philipc