Re: Collaboration from ubuntuBSD project

Hi,

On 20/03/2016 8:49 PM, Adam Wilson wrote:
> Does Ubuntu even use systemd? I think they use runit or something.
> Something start*... it escapes me.

Due to Ubuntu being heavily based on Debian, they chose to change to
systemd going forward; I'm not sure if that has changed or not, but the
strength of Debian selling out to systemd, well, that sold out Ubuntu as
well.  :(

I'm still seeing too many issues that come back to systemd even though I
am mostly quiet about them when I see them on the list.

Kind Regards
AndrewM