Re: Installing jessie on amd64 doesn't work: "Architecture not supported"

Last I checked you still had to specify kfreebsd-amd64 yourself in the sources.list file. Try switching to a console to play around with it. (Be prepared for a lot of this if you run kfreebsd - it's not the most well supported at the moment)