Re: jenkins kfreebsd jobs (Re: Plan B for kfreebsd)

Holger Levsen wrote:
> yay! https://jenkins.debian.net/view/g-i-installation/job/g-i-
> installation_debian_sid_daily_kfreebsd/431/screenshot/ also looks much better
> now :-))

It's alive!

> merged them all and then fixed a trivial syntax error you introduced :)

Sorry!  Future idea would be to split out some functions so that I
can at least dry-run them from a basic shell without Jenkins...

> cannot download the preseed file, despite it's there. At first I thought
> QEMU_NET_OPTS is probably not set, but it is, so hmmm. Maybe the video will
> give more clues...

d-i syslog should be going to Qemu's virtual serial port.  Would you
prefer that I either add:

-serial stdio, so that d-i syslog messages appear inline in Jenkins
console output (there will be many of them, but they are helpful)

or

-serial file, to write those separately as an artifact

Thanks,
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org