Re: jenkins kfreebsd jobs (Re: Plan B for kfreebsd)

Hi Holger,

Thanks for committing, and the test-run;  I can see much better now how
it's supposed to work.

Holger Levsen wrote:
> failed with:
> -append only allowed with -kernel option

Oh yeah!  I was supposed to remove that part, now that we're setting
parameters another way on kfreebsd.

I've also updated the job files to supply the necessary netboot.tar.gz
URLs for kfreebsd.

And also looked over the preseed config and saw some things that would
not have worked, so I've tried to fix those in advance.

Again, committed changes to kfreebsd branch at:
https://git.steven.hosting.pyro.eu.org/jenkins.debian.net.git/
https://git.steven.hosting.pyro.eu.org/?p=jenkins.debian.net.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/kfreebsd

Thanks,
Steven Chamberlain