Re: jenkins kfreebsd jobs (Re: Plan B for kfreebsd)

Hi Steven,

On Mittwoch, 12. November 2014, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> Thanks for committing, and the test-run;  I can see much better now how
> it's supposed to work.

yay! https://jenkins.debian.net/view/g-i-installation/job/g-i-
installation_debian_sid_daily_kfreebsd/431/screenshot/ also looks much better
now :-))

> Again, committed changes to kfreebsd branch at:
> https://git.steven.hosting.pyro.eu.org/jenkins.debian.net.git/
> https://git.steven.hosting.pyro.eu.org/?p=jenkins.debian.net.git;a=shortlog
> ;h=refs/heads/kfreebsd

merged them all and then fixed a trivial syntax error you introduced :)

thanks a lot!

cheers,
	Holger