Re: FreeBSD 9.1

2013/6/23 Christoph Egger <christoph@debian.org>:
> Oah thanks for the pointer! Would explain why I couldn't boot any newer
> kfreebsd-10 and 9.1 kernels here. Seems I need to upgrade to unstable
> grub! Robert, it's probably a good idea then to have the newer kernel
> packages break(?) older grub or something right?

Yes. This has been done already. I will also backport the grub fix.

Btw, do you receive my private mails? I've written you sometimes
(concerning minor things, not relevant enough for the list), but I
don't recall ever receiving a private mail from you in several years.
I'm not sure if my mails are lost, your are, or you just aren't fond
of replying to everything.