Re: FreeBSD 9.1

Okay. So I take it there's no technical blocker for an upgrade? I may
begin transition then.

Does this look like a reasonable order of steps? First buildutils,
then kernel, then kernel headers, then libs, then utils?

The order seems be fine.

At least the build of eglibc should be tested against new kernel headers before upload of new kernel headers into unstable.

Do you plan to use experimental at first stage ?

BTW, are you subscribed to debian-bsd@lists.debian.org ?
(I am.)
Yes, but I haven't been following lately. Is there anything important
I should be aware of?

I just wanted to know, whether answer to the list suffices.

Thanks for your man-power offer ;-)

	Petr