Re: Porter assistance for BSD unique test failures

Hi,

On 06/02/13 07:42, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> Starting with the opendkim packages in
> experimental, the package runs the test suite during build.  Since I started
> doing that, it has never built on kfreebsd-i386 and intermittently failed on
> kfreebsd-amd64.

I tried it on kfreebsd-amd64 with build deps from wheezy/sid;  no
failures happened in 100 runs of the test suite.

My first guess would be that some newer version of a build dependency
from sid is causing it.  I don't have access to the porter boxes but
some things you could try are:

* rebuilding an older opendkim package, maybe the version that's in
wheezy;  see if it fails now in an up-to-date sid chroot;

* try building in a wheezy chroot if the porterboxes have them (but you
would need libopendbx1(-dev) from sid...).

p.s. the GPG signature in your mail wasn't valid somehow.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org