Porter assistance for BSD unique test failures

First, some of you may recall that last November I asked for help with using
the libbsd version of strcat/strlcopy in the Debian opendkim package.  I did
get upstream to accept a patch to properly use bsd/string.h so it is
appropriately used now.  I appreciate the help with that.

Second, I have another problem.  Starting with the opendkim packages in
experimental, the package runs the test suite during build.  Since I started
doing that, it has never built on kfreebsd-i386 and intermittently failed on
kfreebsd-amd64.

Once I got the test failures on other architectures resolved, I turned to
these issues.  Unfortunately, the package builds fine on both kfreebsd archs on
the porter boxes.  Exactly which test fails varies, but it's always a glibc
detected invalid pointer or double free.

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=opendkim&suite=experimental

I'd appreciate some assistance getting this working on kfreebsd.

Scott K

P.S. I am not subscribed, so please cc me on any replies.