Re: Installation problems

On 25/08/12 22:51, David Given wrote:
> On 25/08/12 22:20, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> [...]
>> OpenJDK 7 can build on Wheezy, if you have powerful enough hardware, it
>> just takes half a day.
> [...]
> Are these likely to appear in sid soon? As this is just a test install
> I'm not tied to wheezy, and I'd be interested in giving them a try.

Hi,

Here are the kfreebsd-amd64 openjdk-7 binaries I compiled some time ago,
if you want to try them out:

http://cdn.ok24.net/u5rHFkb2TVeWkM8ggpMF0Q/

They're a little out of date already, as these are 7~u3-2.1.1-1 whereas
the latest now in Wheezy is 7~u3-2.1.1-3, which changed slightly the way
some files are built.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org