Re: GNU/kFreeBSD debian-installer

Petr Salinger a écrit :
> Hi.
>
>> Starting from today, the daily GNU/kFreeBSD debian-installer images [1]
>> use a 8.1 kernel and install this version by default. The bonus is that
>> the console is now in UTF-8, so installation in languages different than
>> English is now possible.
>
> I installed ki inside qemu, it worked fine.
> But, I wanted to test installation in Czech, but it have not been
> presented. Our charset is iso-latin-2 or utf-8, may be it is the cause.
> Would be possible to enable also other latin-* languages, not only latin-1 ?
> At least for proving, that some font load will be needed ;-)

Currently we have localchooser in level 1, that is only latin-1
languages are displayed. We already have some font problems for a few
characters on some languages. There is of course plenty of possible
improvements here, possibly by loading fonts.

--
Aurelien Jarno                          GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73