Re: GNU/kFreeBSD debian-installer

Hi.

Starting from today, the daily GNU/kFreeBSD debian-installer images [1]
use a 8.1 kernel and install this version by default. The bonus is that
the console is now in UTF-8, so installation in languages different than
English is now possible.

I installed ki inside qemu, it worked fine.
But, I wanted to test installation in Czech, but it have not been presented. Our charset is iso-latin-2 or utf-8, may be it is the cause.
Would be possible to enable also other latin-* languages, not only latin-1 ?
At least for proving, that some font load will be needed ;-)

Aurelien, many thanks.

Petr