Re: [workaround] doxygen segfaults on kfreebsd-*, hppa

Hello,

On penktadienis 20 Rugpjūtis 2010 10:59:55 Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> BTW, I am not even sure this would fix the symptoms. I tried a rebuild
> of gdcm using DOT_NUM_THREADS = 1 in the doxygen configuration (which
> I would hope would be the old behavior).
> It did solve the symptoms on most platforms, except hppa:
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=gdcm&arch=hppa&ver=2.0.16-2&stamp=1
> 282239282&file=log&as=raw

For the record, hppa problem might be a different one, i.e. that (in)famous
threads+fork() bug #561203 [1]. Symptoms are pretty similar: doxygen hung once
and segfault'ed next time when building soprano.

[2]
https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=soprano&ver=2.5.0%2Bdfsg.1-1&arch=hppa&stamp=1281243010&file=log
[3]
https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=soprano&ver=2.5.0%2Bdfsg.1-1&arch=hppa&stamp=1281677934&file=log