Re: cyrus-sasl build: SQLite Library sqlite does not work

I knew I was going to feel stupid ... damn caching ... I ran configure before
installing sqlite, but didn't do 'make distclean' before running it a second
time ... working much better now, thanks ...

- --On Wednesday, February 14, 2007 09:22:50 +0100 Petr Salinger
<Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz> wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Feb 2007, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>> configure:12015: checking for sqlite_open in -lsqlite
>> configure:12067: result: no
>> configure:12076: WARNING: SQLite Library sqlite does not work
>> But, appears to be detecting it properly, and in the right place:
>> LIB_SQLITE='-L/usr/lib -R/usr/lib -lsqlite'
>> I figure I'm overlooking something obvious here, but am at a loss as to what
>> exactly it is ...
>> I've got both apt-get install {libsqlite0,libsqlite0-dev} installed, but
>> that's kinda obvious since otherwise my build/run from the command line
>> wouldn't work ...
>> Help?
> Which package failed to build ? cyrus-sasl2 builds just now fine for me
> and also on autobuilder.
> http://experimental.ftbfs.de/build.php?&pkg=cyrus-sasl2&arch=kfreebsd-i386
> Petr

- ----