Re: cyrus-sasl build: SQLite Library sqlite does not work

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

configure:12015: checking for sqlite_open in -lsqlite
configure:12067: result: no
configure:12076: WARNING: SQLite Library sqlite does not work

But, appears to be detecting it properly, and in the right place:

LIB_SQLITE='-L/usr/lib -R/usr/lib -lsqlite'

I figure I'm overlooking something obvious here, but am at a loss as to what
exactly it is ...

I've got both apt-get install {libsqlite0,libsqlite0-dev} installed, but that's
kinda obvious since otherwise my build/run from the command line wouldn't work

Help?

Which package failed to build ? cyrus-sasl2 builds just now fine for me
and also on autobuilder.
http://experimental.ftbfs.de/build.php?&pkg=cyrus-sasl2&arch=kfreebsd-i386

Petr