Re: Soooooooo...

On Sat, Jul 21, 2001 at 12:51:17AM +0100, Matthew Garrett wrote:

> Great. I'll prod this at some point over the weekend and try to get NetBSD
> ones built. Have you done anything about differences between the FreeBSD
> and Debian file layouts?

I've built binutils packages, and have managed to get gcc to build but
haven't packaged it as yet. Currently no versions of gcc will build on a
netbsdelf system without patching, but patches are available. Should we
aim for gcc 3.0 or stick with 2.95? (the patches are pretty much
applicable to either, it's just a couple of mods to the configure scripts
and some changes to the arch specific include files for the most part)

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59@srcf.ucam.org