By way of introduction, I'm a long-time NetBSD developer and I run a
NetBSD-oriented company. Having heard interesting things about the
Debian universe and having heard that some Debian folks seemed to be
interested in doing something vaguely unspecified on top of NetBSD, I
thought I'd come on over and see what was up.

So I've been lurking on this list for a couple of weeks, since I found
out about its existence -- seemed polite to figure out what was going
on before posting a stupid question -- and I must admit that I remain
a bit ignorant about what's going on here (project goals, etc.)

Could anyone brief me? Is there a FAQ or anything?

Perry E. Metzger		perry@wasabisystems.com
NetBSD Development, Support & CDs. http://www.wasabisystems.com/