Re: BSD camp hostility

[ Skreed deleted ] Wow. Thanks Nathan. I don't think I could have asked for a better example of the kind of attitude people have so much trouble with. You got it all in there. Vitriolic & condescending tone. Biased perception of what I said. Partisan reinterpretation of facts and statements. And, to top it off, an ad homen personal insult. Priceless. No, no...no need to reply and explain again the many ways that you're right and I'm wrong. Really. I quite understand you. And this thread really should be allowed to die. Ken