Re: vote

1) OpenBSD kernel. AFAIK or can tell on all other fronts they are about the same but the OpenBSD people have been over their's with a fine toothed comb.
2) c The main reason I'm interested in this at all is to get the tool set that comes with Debian GNU/Linux with a BSD kernel. This seems to me the best way to do it. It I wanted the native userland I would just use OpenBSD after all. :)

--
BOFH excuse #78:

Yes, yes, its called a desgin limitation