Re: At what time of the install process a script is executed with 'preseed/run'?

Hi,

Am 26. Dezember 2021 19:18:26 MEZ schrieb john doe <johndoe65534@mail.com>:
>On 12/26/2021 5:44 PM, Holger Wansing wrote:
>>

>> Am 26. Dezember 2021 17:30:03 MEZ schrieb john doe <johndoe65534@mail.com>:
>>>
>>> Can someone confirm when 'preseed/run' is executed?
>>>
>>> In other words, what is the best way to download and execute a script at
>>> the end of the install process.

[...]

>Actually I was more hoping for an equivalent of 'preseed/run' to the
>'preseed/late_command'.
>The late_command will not per default download the *.sh file.

The preseed/run part is documented in chapter B.5.3 "Chainloading of
preconfiguration files":
https://d-i.debian.org/manual/en.amd64/apbs05.html

So I guess this not a functionality to be executed at the end of
installation, it only makes sense somewhere at the beginning.

Holger

--
Sent from /e/ OS on Fairphone3